Looking for that perfect post gym snack that’s both healthy and tasty? Why not try this delicious Chocolate Protein Brownies with a gut loving dose of Aloe Vera! Simple, easy, and full of ingredients you've probably got handy. Give it a go and let us know what you think.
- 3/4 cup chocolate whey protein
- 1/2 cup coconut or raw sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3-4 tbsp. Simplee Aloe Organic Aloe Vera Health Supplement
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- Flaked almonds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the peanut butter
- Mix with sugar
- Add eggs, Milk and vanilla extract and mix.
- In a separate bowl mix Simplee Aloe Plain Aloe Vera supplement, protein powder, baking soda and salt.
- Combine the two mixes.
- Pour into a baking-dish and bake for 25 minutes or until the mixture has set.