It’s finally BBQ season! Those beautifully calm summer bbq’s are about to get underway. We have the perfect Aloe recipe to complement your spread. Why not try making this Aloe Vera Salsa, it’s super healthy and so easy to make. It has a soothingly cool flavour and we think its ideal combined with some spicy chicken or some fajitas! Best of all, you still get your daily Aloe boost!
Aloe Vera Salsa
- 1 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 fresh garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 3-4 tbsp. Simplee Aloe Organic Aloe Vera Health Supplement
- 2 fresh tomato’s
- 3 fresh baby marrow
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Add the tomato’s, baby marrow, garlic and Aloe gel into a blender and blend until paste-like texture.
- Add into a bowl and mix the rest of the ingredients for a nice chunky effect.
Back to News